Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar at Luna Community College is responsible for the creation and maintenance of academic records for all students who pursue their education at our college.
These records include, but are not limited to student academic information, records of enrollment,academic status, degree /certificate completion and directory information. Procedures have been established to assure the accuracy and integrity of our data.
The Office of the Registrar also provides administrative support and services for students, faculty, staff, alumni and administration. Some of our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Issuing of academic transcripts
- Verification of enrollment
- Printing and issuing of diplomas
- Processing and printing of mid-term and final grades
- Petitioning for graduation
- Certifying of veteran's educational benefits
- Transfer of credit evaluation for general education core
- Publication of schedule of classes booklet
- Publication of college catalog
- Coordination of graduation ceremony
- Certification of graduation requirements
- Course registration
Click on the link to the left and access our college catalog for detailed information on all of our registration and general academic policies/procedures. Within the catalog you will also find LCC's student academic records policy, who has access to your academic records, the process for challenging the content of your academic records, FERPA and what is considered public directory information.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) protects the privacy of student records. It provides students the right to inspect and review their educational records, the right to seek and to amend those records and the right to limit the disclosure of information in the records.
If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions on how we can improve our services, please feel free to call our office or send an email.