Associated Students of Luna Community College/Campus Life 2016-2017
Student Government is comprised of currently enrolled students who want to make a difference at Luna Community College. As elected members, we plan activities, events, and other functions to benefit student-life at LCC as well as the community. Student Government members are from all walks-of-life and from all different disciplines. We are your fellow students! Our goal is to address your concerns, questions, or requests in a timely, effective manner as well as seek solutions to unspoken needs. Don't hesitate to seek our help. We encourage you to attend a meeting and see what Student Government at LCC is all about!
Primary Purpose of the ASLCC/CL:
- To represent the student body of LCC.
- To encourage cooperation and communication between the students, faculty, administration, board members and all campus organizations.
- To provide a forum for student expression and the exchange of student-faculty views.
- To enhance the quality of student life at LCC.
- To encourage educational retention and aid in the achievement of educational goals.
- To represent LCC through word and deed which reflect well upon the college and the students represented.
- To enhance student learning and development.
- To charter and register various clubs on campus
- To plan, initiate and follow through with special projects on campus
- To plan, initiate and follow through with social activities on campus
- Dawna Ortega-Gallegos
- Janice Medrano
- President-Jackson Igondou
- Vice-President-Robert Grill
- Treasurer-Paloma Veloz
- Senator- (Photographer)- Ayeisha Lopez
- Senator-Pete Urioste
- Senator-Jonathon Lujan
Office of Student Government
- Coat Drive December 3, 2016
- Senator Elections Spring Semester
- Rough Rider Week Spring Semester
- Departmental Promotional BBQ’s Spring Semester