Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center at Luna Community College is an area where veterans and their dependents may seek information regarding their educational opportunities.
Some services provided are:
- Academic and career advisement
- Peer to peer mentoring
- Surrounding area and community resources
- Information regarding upcoming workshops
In addition to the services offered by LCC, there are many other services and resources available to veterans and military personnel in New Mexico. Below are links to some of those resources that we believed are the most helpful to those making the transition from military to civilian and student life.
- Albuquerque Vet Center
- Continuing Education for Veterans
- NM Department of Veteran Services
- NM Disabled American Veterans
- Veterans Benefits Administration
Student Services Building, ACCESS Center room 114, Phone: 505-454-5317
For further information you may contact Melissa Lopez, Student Advisor/Counselor, 454-5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org