Employment Opportunites - LCC College and Career Readiness Institute Manager
LCC College and Career Readiness Institute Manager
Date Opened: 2020-09-17
Closing Date: Until Filled
Under administrative direction, oversees and directs all activities and staff of the College and Career Readiness Institute Manager program; and participates in a collaborative capacity in institutional activities.
Essential Job Functions
• Determines and oversees short- and long-term direction and activities for the developmental studies.
• Plans and prepares budgets, financial and related reports.
• Represents the institution at state and other external forums.
• Recruits and provides support for faculty in curriculum planning and problem solving.
• Participates in professional development planning activities; conducts department meetings and provides information on institutional activities.
• Initiates and administers recruitment and retention efforts, including advising students and settling complaints.
• Participates in institutional, professional and other internal committee activities; establishes and maintains external professional contacts and relationships.
• Follows related rules of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
• Prepares and files mid-year and annual reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong knowledge of program development, administration, and evaluation
• Ability to prepare and present classroom lectures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to use standard office equipment and office software
Work Enviornment and Physical Factors
• Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sits most of the time.
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading and visual inspection.
• The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Education, Experience and Licenses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education is required.
• Three to five years of teaching experience is required.
Luna Community College
Sandra Rivera, Human Resources Administrator
366 Luna Drive
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: (505) 454-2574
Fax: (505) 454-2520
LCC Application for Employment