Employment Opportunities - Full-Time Institutional Assessment Director
Full-Time Institutional Assessment Director
Date Opened: 2022-06-24
Closing Date: Until Filled
PAY GRADE: 55
This position performs all functions related to the development, implementation and interpretation of outcomes assessment processes for all college departments. This position also monitors key institutional indicators, ensuring the integrity of data/information released in reports or studies, and provides data analysis, reporting, or research as needed to support institutional objectives.
Essential Job Functions
• Assists all departments in the college, instructional and non-instructional, with development of an assessment plan that integrates effectively with the college strategic plan. Facilitates data collection, distribution and analysis for assessment purposes.
• Produces an annual assessment report for the college that includes assessment results, results analysis and action plans for all departments.
• Works closely with appropriate college offices to provide assessment data and analysis that may be needed for various projects in areas including but not limited to grants, human resources, curricula, instruction, payroll, facilities, and finance.
• Provides training in assessment and the college strategic plan to all college employees.
• Assists the college accreditation liaison in preparation, follow-up, and reports for accreditation.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of accreditation and assessment standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data; generate reports; and design and administer survey instruments
• Ability to apply statistical principles and processes to meet a range of information requirements
• Ability to make recommendations based on research data and findings
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to produce and manage large documents and reports
• Broad knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and graphics applications
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Work Environment and Physical Factors
• Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. The worker sits most of the time.
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading and visual inspection.
• The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Education, Experience and Licenses
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s degree is preferred.
• Experience developing and/or overseeing assessment processes and institutional and/or programmatic assessment is preferred.
• Two or more years of experience collecting, analyzing and interpreting data or research related work using database and statistical software is preferred.
Luna Community College
366 Luna Drive
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: (505) 454-2574
Fax: (505) 454-2520
LCC Application for Employment