Employment Opportunites - Part-Time Administrative Assistant 2-Human Resources Department
Part-Time Administrative Assistant 2-Human Resources Department
Date Opened: 2020-12-02
Closing Date: Until Filled
This position provides clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
Essential Job Functions
• Performs clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, photocopying, and faxing.
• Coordinates and maintains staff’s records.
• Runs office errands.
• Creates documents using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communications and writing skills
• Good time management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites applications
• Problem solving skills highly desirable
Work Enviornment and Physical Factors
• Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. The worker sits most of the time.
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading and visual inspection.
• The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Education, Experience and Licenses
• Associate’s Degree in a related field is required.
• One to three years of office or clerical experience is preferred.
• New Mexico Driver License is required
Luna Community College
Sandra Rivera, Human Resources Administrator
366 Luna Drive
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: (505) 454-2574
Fax: (505) 454-2520
LCC Application for Employment