LRC / LCC Library
About the Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Fall Semester (Aug. 18)
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Phone: 505.454.2540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library is not open on holidays, for a list please view our calendar
Request Via Telephone
If you do not have ready access to the internet, we also accept requests over the telephone. Call (505) 454-2540.
Please note that Library Staff are not on campus regularly, but we do check voicemail multiple times a day.
If your call is not answered by a live person, please leave us a message with your name, ‘A’ Number (on the back of your LCC I.D.), the titles you would like to request, and a phone number where you can be reached.
Requesting Items and pick up instructions
- There are 3 methods for requesting library items (see above tabs). Use any one of them to request physical items (books, DVDs,) for pickup. Items located in Reference, Reserves, Front Desk, Periodicals, or Southwest Room are not available for checkout.
- Only students registered for current classes or current LCC employees may check out items
- Please allow 24-48 hours for retrieval of items. You will receive an email or phone call when your items are ready.
Please only request items OWNED and AVAILABLE from LRC Library. To determine this, please check our catalog at https://luna.tlcdelivers.com/#section=home
- Pickup hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Please bring a photo ID to verify your identity.
- Park in front of LRC and call the number on the sign. A LCC Library employee will bring your items to your car for either window or trunk delivery. Your items will be in a plastic bag and will already be checked out to you.