Spring registration now open; last day to register is Jan. 27
Spring 2023 registration at Luna Community College is now open. Students are advised to view the 2023 spring class schedule online at luna.edu and sign up for classes early.
If you are a first-year student at Luna, you can apply online at https://luna.edu/application, contact the admissions office via telephone, e-mail or in person and complete the admissions process. After you have been admitted, please contact the Student Success Center, also via-telephone, e-mail or in person, for registration and the Accuplacer.
If you are a returning student, you can register online through your portal.
For advisement about the courses in your major or program, please contact the student support specialists or your faculty advisor.
If you have not declared a major, are a transfer student or are a first-time freshman, please contact the Student Success Center. If there is no answer, leave a clear message with your name and telephone number. An advisor may be busy assisting another student but will return your call as soon as possible. You may also visit with them in person on campus.
These are individuals are available to assist you:
- Student Support Specialist for all programs, Renee Maestas, 505-454-5355, email@example.com
- Student Support Specialist for all programs, Jonathan Lujan, 505-454-2513, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Support Specialist for all programs, Pablo Hernandez, 505-454-2537, email@example.com
- Sonya Castillo, Admissions Counselor, 505-454-5335, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Office, Gayle Martinez, 505-454-2534, email@example.com
- Cashier’s Office, Michele Cordova, 505-454-2506, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar’s Office, Alicia Chacon, 505-454-5314, email@example.com
- Student Success Center Office/Accuplacer Testing, Renee Maestas, 505-454-5355, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Resource Center; Ray Varela, 505-454-5343, email@example.com
- Dual Credit Office; Cindy Branch, 505-454-2541, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookstore; Ron Duran, 505-454-2569, email@example.com
- Academic and Career Planning Director, Inca Garduño Crespin, 505-454-5312, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are important dates to keep in mind:
- Classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2023
- Late registration period, Monday, Jan. 23 to Friday, Jan. 27, 202
- Last day to add courses, Friday, Jan. 27, 2023
- Last day to drop without a grade, Monday, Jan. 23, 2023
- Deadline to change from audit to credit, Friday, Feb. 3, 2023 (Full Term Courses)
- Deadline to change from credit to audit Friday, March 24, 2023
- Last day to withdraw from full-term classes, Friday, April 21, 2023
- Final exam week Monday, May 8 to Friday, May 12, 2023
- Semester ends Friday, May 12, 2023
For more information, please call 505-454-2550 or visit luna.edu.