Culinary Arts Club
About Culinary Arts Club
The mission of the Culinary Arts Club is to supplement the culinary arts curriculum through participation in food-related events, to build a fellowship of students interested in food and to introduce those students to the culinary community of New Mexico. Some club activities include food and beverage tasting, trips to a local organic seed business during harvest, screenings of food-related movies, and eating meals at ethnic restaurants in Santa Fe and Albuquerque. The club raises money through its catering activities during the academic year and is open to all interested students.
For more information, contact the Culinary Arts Club at 505-454-5346.
To enhance culinary curriculum through culinary focused activities, promote excellence, reward achievement and serve the community.
- Jessica McGee
- President - Lauraina Vernon
- Vice-President -Caitlin Nelson
- Secretary/Treasurer - Christopher Maestas
Jessica McGee 505.454.5346
What are we working on now:
- Preparation for SkillsUSA Competition in April 2018
- Collaboration with community businesses for special events and caterings
- Field trips and dining experiences to further expose students to the different aspects of the culinary industry.
2017-2018 Events Schedule
Guidelines and Handbook
Resources and Extras