The Office of Institutional Research and Reporting (OIRR) provides timely and accurate analytical information about the College to both our internal and external constituents, for executive decision making and policy development. OIRR is the primary source for current and historical data about student enrollment, demographics, and outcomes. We coordinate these services in an objective, systematic, and thorough manner, in direct support of the College’s Strategic Plan.
The Office of Institutional Research and Reporting will be recognized within the College for facilitating a culture of evidence-based decision-making and promoting institutional improvement.
- Professional Ethics
- Customer Service
The Office accomplishes its goals by:
- Providing descriptive and predictive statistical information to the college, governmental authorities, accrediting bodies, and other key stakeholders.
- Providing reports for informed decision making that is unbiased and of the highest quality.
- Compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and modeling data that supports institutional strategic initiatives, promotes accountability, and fosters a data-driven culture.
- Providing relevant and accurate data to the college community.
- Designing, disseminating, and analyzing numerous institutional surveys.
Facts & Trends
- By District and Gender
- By Program, Ethnicity, & Gender FA18
- By Program, Ethnicity, & Gender FA17
- By Program, Ethnicity, & Gender FA16
- By Degree and Non-Degree
- By Department
- By Academic Year
- By Gender
- By Program
Federal, State, and Institutional Data Reports
- Campus Climate Survey Spring 2020
- Graduate Satisfaction Survey
- HLC Student Opinion Survey
- ACE Lab Tutoring Survey
- Retention and Completion Survey
- Common Data Set
Accreditation by Department
HLC Institutional Focused Visit Report Evidence
Requests for Data
OIRR provides institutional information on our website. Prior to submitting your request for institutional data, please search through the informational reports listed above.
If you did not find the data you were searching for on our website, you will have to complete and submit a “Request for Information Form”. It is best to plan ahead and provide us with as much information and notice as possible when requesting information. If needed, someone from the OIRR will contact you to discuss your request in more detail.
When requesting large datasets and trend data for external analysis, please be aware that they require considerable time and effort to prepare. Requests for information may take up to a few days or several weeks which depends on the complexity of your request, the availability of information, and the workload of the OIRR staff at the time of your request. Likewise, data requests that are an institutional priority may delay your request. The data that we use for reporting is owned by other departments on campus and contains highly confidential and sensitive information.
Complete all sections of the Data Request Form and submit it along with any supporting documentation that can assist us in completing your request promptly. Save or print a copy of the form for your records. Submit your request to OIRR.
Office of Institutional Research and Reporting
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Maria Paiz Administration Building
Institutional Research & Reporting Director: Vacant
Phone: (505)454-5317 Ext. 1211
SIS/ERP Administrator: Denise Gibson
Phone: (505)454-2547 Ext. 1161