Strategic Planning and Institutional Analysis Committee
Committee Purpose Statement
Measure the appropriateness, strength and relevance of the College’s Strategic Plan, ensuring it proactively seizes opportunities and addresses challenges of uncertainty due to changes in the organizational environment.
Develop and implement metrics and strategies for measuring the institution’s progress toward its strategic goals. Provide recommendations on how the College broadly embraces the strategic plan as the basis for driving operations.
- Francisco Apodaca (Chair)
- Maxine Hughes
- Matthew Cordova
- Stacy Montoya
- Henrietta Maestas (Co-Chair)
- Susan Grohman
- Denise Gibson
- Lita Bernal
- Ricky Serna
- Donna Flores
- Dr. Sharon Lalla
- Rick Baca
- Conduct a SWOT analysis on the current strategic plan
- Assign performance metrics to each goal
- Determine data necessary to measure the plan’s metrics
Prepare a comprehensive report to the Shared Governance Council after the three committee priorities are complete.