Student Dental Association
To develop and build skills in teamwork and team unity among dental assistants.
Primary Purpose of the DDA:
- To represent the Dental Assisting Program of Luna Community College
- To encourage communication, cooperation and team organization among DA students, faculty, administration, board members and other campus organizations.
- To develop and build skills in teamwork and team unity among LCC DA students, faculty and staff.
- To develop Dental Assistants who are highly technical skilled, enhance responsibilities for working under the supervision of dentists with a wide range of task in the dental office, ranging from patient care to administrative duties.
- To promote educational preservation and support the achievement of goals.
- To signify and uphold LCC and the dental assisting program through idiom and action that will ascertain excellent testimony for the college, the students and DA program.
- Gloria B. Pacheco
- President-Karly Ramirez
- Vice-President-Sonya Gonzales
- Secretary-Alicia Maldonado
- Treasurer-April Noche