Student Nursing Association (SNA)
Primary Purpose of the SNA:
- To assume responsibility for contributing to nursing education in order to provide the highest quality health care.
- To provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interest and concerns, and
- To aid in the development of the whole person, his/her professional role, and his/her responsibility for the health care of people in all walks of life.
- Joy Shrum
- President - Mikah Lovato
- Vice-President - Gabrielle Benavidez
- Treasurer - Jennifer Sanchez
- Secretary -Ashley Gallegos
What we are working on now
Thanksgiving give back
Cornhole Tournament (Date pending)