The mission of Luna Community College’s Tutoring Subcommittee is to improve and evaluate tutoring services throughout campus in order to increase retention and completion for LCC, to collect data regarding tutoring services and to propose data driven suggestions to be implemented at the LCC institution as a whole. The tutoring subcommittee is every student’s lifeline to success.
- Francina Martinez – (Chair)
- Raymond Varela - ACE Lab Manager
- Jackie Arguello-Romero – Nursing
- Anita Roybal
- Francisco Apodaca
- Rock Ulibarri
- ACE Lab Tutors
- 1. Improve and expand on tutoring services campus wide.
- 2. Collect data regarding tutor usage, tutor scheduling, tutoring techniques, and student success to gain insight on bettering the tutoring services throughout campus.
- 3. Devise data driven strategies in order to improve tutoring services and create advanced techniques to improve tutoring services to all LCC students.
Current Meeting Schedule
Meeting times are subject to change by semester based on membership schedules.